Aaron is a 1996 graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Madison and operated a large retail and commercial artisan bread bakery in the Twin Cities until attending Marquette University Law School in 2002.
Aaron began his legal career working under firm owner Ann Jacobs at an established Plaintiff’s Personal Injury firm where he first learned the finer points of trial preparation, having worked on multiple automobile negligence, medical malpractice, and product liability trials.
From 2005 through 2010 Aaron furnished all manner of guidance, counsel, and litigation services for business clients working through the insolvency and Chapter 11 reorganization process. In 2010 Aaron joined a Creditors Rights firm where he litigated Creditor’s Rights cases in state, and federal Circuit and Bankruptcy courts.
With 20 years’ experience, Aaron has a bias towards action that leads him to collaborate with all parties to provide cost-effective, strategic litigation advice and to inspire creative solutions to clients’ existing, and potential challenges.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Eastern District
- Wisconsin Western District
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, 2002-Current
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association, 2002-2019
- Milwaukee Bar Association, 2002-2019
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers, 2002-2005
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of America, 2002-2005
- LOTUS Legal Clinic, Board of Directors, 2017-2020, Chair: Executive Director Search Committee 2019
- Milwaukee Jewish Day School, Board of Directors, Member, Executive Committee, Chair: Governance and Nominating Committee, Chai/Life Committee, 2016-2020
- Milwaukee Jewish Council for Community Relations, Board of Directors, 2007-2013 Chair: Anti-Semitism and Constitutional Law Committee
- Milwaukee Jewish Federation, Board of Directors, 2004-2008, MJF Young Leadership Board; Co-Chair of inaugural Weinstein Fellowship for the development of young leaders; Co-Chair 2005 Budget Allocations Panel regarding educational funding; Milwaukee Jewish Historical Society, 2004 Programs Committee
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 2002-2005